To Steak Or Not To Steak


In our minds the steaks looked like that,
But this is what they looked like in reality:




So last night we were going to head to St Kilda for $10 Steaks. In short it didn't happen because of these catastrophic events:

-Liz called me and said get ready ill pick you up at 6pm
-Trang likes to sleep at till 5-5.30pm
-Trang likes to shower at 6pm
-Trang and Liz didn't factor in that it takes about 35mins to get to St Kilda
-Trang had pole at 8.30pm
-Trang and liz didn't factor in that it takes another 15ish mins to get from St Kilda to Trangs pole place
-We left at 6.35pm
-That gives us about 45 mins to eat
-Trang assures us that we can eat in that time BUT wait theres more she failed to account for the approx 20mins to order and cook the food
-25 mins to eat FAIL!

Settled on having grilled for din din which is still cool, but still its not $10 steaks lol

End rant.

16 comments:

Dave said...

So Mai and Harv can stress less cos you didn't miss steak night lol

theee mizzMAI said...

i love it! hahaha. tis what happens when mizzmai is not around! the world fails! FAILSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dave said...

let me re-phrase that...

trang's appointments/reminders/organisatio/world fails

LOL

p.b said...

Mizz: I KNOE!!! i was like pouting in tha car... 'this is want happen when mai's not here'

dave: i enjoyed last nite tho!

Trang said...

Hahahaha.... yeah we were all like this would have never happened if Mizz Mai was around.

Catastrophic? You're such a drama queen dave!

Re: Sleep - I was riding the crimson waves!! Cut me some slack.

25 min was enough time to eat

You always have 2 pieces so it would have been $20 steak.

LoL at your ranting style - dot points - so you =)

Dave said...

It is possible to eat in 25 mins but you know how much i love my food and how you should savour every bite, it should not be rushed!

Kurayami said...

That steak looks dry... Where's the blood and the glistening red flesh?

Dave said...

oh yeah i forgot how you like your steaks vic. with a pulse lol

Trang said...

ewwWWwwW

P.S I LOVE YOUR BLOG

I self-proclaim #1 FAN STATUS!!

Trang said...

UPDATES DAIFUKU!!

Dave said...

OMG trang !! I have updated just about every day for the last 4 ish days I think thats a pretty clean record. Coming from the girl who updates once a month sometimes not even

theee mizzMAI said...

HEY! I SHALL DEFEND THY ALIEN TOES HONOUR!

when you are the newbie blogger on the block you shall update everyday... if not twice a day...

as time goes on, the dependence on thy blog softens and thee readers do not become as reliant.

but for now....

UPDATES CAFFACCCIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAA

theee mizzMAI said...

AND YES...


THE WORLD...

NOT ONLY trang's appointments/reminders/organisatio/world fails

what about when u need to print?
or when you want to have random outings?
or when you need tv?
or when you need something else?
or when you wanna do something else

HUH HUH HUH dont pretend you dont miss me.

Trang said...

I never said I don't miss you... lol liz was emotional when I told her I saw Mit Mai yesterday.

"aww WHAT?? SHE DROVE YOU HOME???"

lol

yeah dave! UPDATE, I'm always on your blog waiting for an update. DEPENDENCY LOL

p.b said...

i feel like steak~

Post a Comment