The Days When We Had Sunshine




My mum walked past my comp when I had this pic up, so I showed her some of the other finished pics but said she liked this one the best because its 'nature' and not a building lol. Thought I'd throw it up to remind us of the nicer weather we once had :P This pic would be impossible to get in the last few days not cos the wind would blow the droplet but cos the wind would uproot the tree and send it onto the neighbors roof.
Oh and a quick quiz for Trang, do you know where this was taken?

14 comments:

Dave said...

what are you laughing and oops-ing about?

Trang said...

Hahahha outside my place!! The day where I thought you left half an hour ago only to have your bald head appear outside my window while I was studying. Scared the hell out of me.

Trang said...

Hahaha *accidentally pressed send*

*re typed oops*

u reply so quick.

p.b said...

Waaa conversation via comment. Dave sits in front of his comp waiting for a comment.

He chants, "COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT YAY GOT A COMMENT!! MUST REPLY!"

Dave said...

Yeah! I was taking photos for a while LOL

Dave said...

I just happened to be online and I get email notifications that pop up and make an annoying sound lol

p.b said...

So defensive. It's okay, it was a joke. It's okay to be waiting for comments.

theee mizzMAI said...

awww i miss u guys already :(

UPDATES!

you have just had recent occurances... i expect a venting update!

Dave said...

LOL nah

this is a blog for my photos

theee mizzMAI said...

take a photo of u fine!

hey ur steak post wasn't picture-related! sure it may have had pictures to accompany but not based.


LIES!

Kurayami said...

There’s just always something better about natural stuff than the man made. Nice work, this would work well for a screen saver or desktop…

Dave said...

my mum said to put it on a calander lols

Trang said...

LoL the mother is so supportive haha

Post a Comment