Spring Is Here







Spring is here, only good thing about spring is that summer is on the way, sucks for me cos I get hay fever and ill be leaving for Japan. This means that I will miss summer and I will only have 1 summer in 2 years -__- Going to miss beach trips, pool parties at Drews, sand in my jocks, sweating while driving my 180 with no air con, random ice cream runs with you guys at Willie beach and most of all going to miss the super warm nights bumming in shorts and a tee till 1am. ........Anyway getting to the point, took these shots with my tripod I just got.

6 comments:

p.b said...

first!

i love it!!... i like the all natural photo you take! and i love how sharp it is!

Trang said...

Yay!!

You took photos of some blossoms as I requested... knew it'd be pretty... didn't think it could look this good though.

It's mad that you manage to get the little bee in there. I love bees.

I'M GOING TO MISS YOU THIS SUMMER *cries* it won't be the same without my khangalang

='(

theee mizzMAI said...

oh dave... i can't believe u won't be here. it still hasn't hit me but it'll suck coz u my random buddy :(
i'll miss rocking out witchu...
i was never sad until now, until u mentioned all the things u'll miss doing. BAH! no fair!

Trang said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Kurayami said...

OMBMFG WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwT *sniff sniff*

...sorry couldn't resist =P

Hurry up and update already >=/ even if it's about that "bam bam" "deathcon" thingy.

Dave said...

i want a macro lens :|

Post a Comment