Freezing Water at Kamikochi



Finally! I am back it has been way too long.

New country, new city, new layout and a new watermark.

Sorry for the neglect, as you can understand I have not had access to a computer. I have been borrowing a friends computer to transfer photos of my overloaded SD cards onto an external HD. Finally got a laptop last week and oh my goat I had 30gb of photos to sift through, which I still have not finished doing.

Few things to help navigate the new layout. From the home screen click the image for an enlarged version and click the title to take you to post. But if your reading this you probably figured that out. Comments are at the end of the post and the chat box is still there, feel free to spam me with love haha

Picture is from a place called Kamikochi which I camped a couple of nights in early May. Place is amazing, more pics to come.

For those interested pic is taken at , f/22 @ 10mm, 1/8 secs, ISO 200. Standing in the water with lens about 3 cm above the water. Hopefully providing this info will inspire the up and comers (looks at Lyhn and Harv) to get out and shoot and upload some awesome pics soon ;D

8 comments:

p.b said...

P.B has read this post...

p.b said...

Kiddding~ dave it been so long!... liking the new format... altho posting comment threw me a little..

so happy that your still taking photos and alive!

love the photo you sure make them into postcards and send it to us and write 'wish you were here'... because i wish i was there..

Dave said...

Hey liz! how random that you decided to check my blog on the day I made a new layout and posted a new post. Have you been stalking me?

theee mizzMAI said...

hehehe oh my goat. loves it.

Dave said...

the pic of the layout mizz? but thanks haha

Kurayami said...

Welcome back! First thing i noticed was the pretty water effects then i saw the blurry trees and was like damn it why didn't he use a tripod or something =w=" sorry... Awesome layout and a very nice watermark! *nods in approval*

Dave said...

Wasnt too fussed as i wanted to focus on the two central rocks. And no tripopd i was standing in the water lol. But it is kinda strange for the trees to be slightly blurred and the two rocks to be sharp???!

Trang said...

Wow... look at you people.. analysing everything... I just think... OoooOooo so pretty... Welcome back =)

Post a Comment